Build Your Own Gang Sheet
** VERY FAST TURNAROUND TIME - SAME DAY OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY **
Choose from various sizes to meet all your project needs. Fill the template with as many designs as possible!
All fonts in vector artwork must be converted to outlines. Once your text is converted and sent to us it can no longer be edited.
All lines must be a minimum weight of 2pts. There needs to be enough ink for the adhesion powder to stick to.
Artwork is preferred in CMYK color format. No Pantone/color matching or changes will be made on our end. We simply print what you upload.
If additional artwork modifications are needed please email us to discuss artwork fees. By creating a gang roll for submission and following through with a purchase there are no refunds for this product.
All files uploaded are the responsibility of the customer. By uploading your files, you claim that you own the rights to the artwork. Country Gone Crazy is not liable/responsible for any copyright infringement claims/charges. In addition, the images you upload are for printing request purposes only and are not shared with anyone outside Country Gone Crazy.
To Order your custom DTF gang sheets:
- DO NOT MIRROR YOUR DESIGN
- Upload the image(s) you wish to have printed by clicking the “UPLOAD YOUR DESIGN HERE USING OUR DESIGN TOOL” button. A new tab will open to create and size your canvas (working space in tool).
- Put in the number of sheets you are ordering in the first dropdown and in the second dropdown you will select the size of your sheet.
- Click "set"
- From here upload your design(s). Your sizing and placement of designs can be arranged here. You must make sure the sizing and coloring is correct as it will be printed exactly as it is uploaded. We recommend you upload a TRANSPARENT PNG image with a 300 dpi.
- If you have a WHITE background in the file, you can select the "REMOVE WHITE BACKGROUND" button to the left of the screen as you have the design selected.
- If you have a file that has EXCESS TRANSPARENT SPACE around the design (the box lines around dessign don't TOUCH your design = transparent space) please select the design and then click the "TRIM TRANSPARENT SPACE" button.
- Once your artwork is the size you like and situated, click on the green "Confirm" button. You will be prompted to return to the product page. Click “Redirect” which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Add the desired quantity of sheets in the SIZE you need - and then click “Add to Cart.”
- You will not SEE your custom DTF transfer that you have submitted, these files are in the back end of the system.
** Please email email@example.com if you have ANY questions or need to submit new designs AFTER you already confirmed your order.
Custom DTF Transfers are Digital Heat Transfers that allow for vibrant, full-color transfer printing using eco-friendly water based ink to create a heat transfer with limitless possibilities.
- Custom DTF gang sheets have full-color graphic capabilities, including gradients, special effects, and photo-realistic artwork
- Highest-quality direct to film (dtf) transfer
- Superior vibrancy and ultra-rich color output
- Extremely versatile, can be applied to nearly any fabric
- Low-temperature application of 305° F
- Excellent stretchability and durability
- Smooth, matte finish on your custom DTF transfers
- CMYK color profile, no color matching
When uploading please make sure that your images meet the below criteria:
- Recommended DPI: 300
- File Type: PNG
- Image should have a transparent background. You will receive the image as you have uploaded it.
- Can be used for a single image or add multiple images
Can be used on 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, triblends, mesh, canvas, Lycra®, spandex, elastane
What is DTF?
DTF stands for Direct to Film. A new technology in which designs are digitally printed onto special clear polyester films using digital water-based inks and a powder adhesive coating. That powder requires curing. After curing, you can then heat press the transfer design directly onto your garment.
They can be made in single color or full color transfers. Similar to screen printing, full color transfers will be a little heavier than single color transfers due to the amount of ink used. However, our transfers are printed with large commercial printers and feel confident in saying that our transfers are some of the best on the market currently.